– you’re driving me crazy!
– oh yeah! Well I’ve got news for you, that’s no drive, that’s a short putt!
– I’ll show you a putt!
You could hear the door slam upstairs. The familiar stomping of feet, The wife storming out, again.
The car alarm protesting the golf clubs bashing against it.
Then silence – like the eye of a storm…
– Are they back from their honeymoon already? Three weeks doesn’t last long at all.
I said, while pouring another beer.
– Marriage and cohabitation, You know, sometimes it takes some breaking in.
Leon said. Looking up, listening for more sounds from outside…
– breaking in. Not breaking and entering.
More screaming erupted.
– That relationship does have a fault-line.
– but when does it flat line? It’s running off customers .
– ask your wife. I’m not a medical professional